Eyelight® Vit K 1% + Retinol 0.75 %
Vitamin K 1% + Retinol 0.15% in Microsponge®
Unique and exclusive formulation for dark circles under the eyes
EyeLight®gel in soft gel capsule is a unique formulation of retinol and vitamin K using Microsponge® technique.
Microsponge® delivery system enhances penetration and reduces irritation.
Vitamin K (phytonadione) has been shown in clinical studies to
- Prevent and erase purpura
- Decrease pigment
- Repair blood vessels in the skin
The effects of Retinol are will known on both the dermis and the Epidermis
- Normalization of epidermis turnover
- Repair and increase in dermal vessels to a small degree
EyeLight® cream gives the skin a soft and fresh feeling.
EyeLight® also visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles and results are consistent and long lasting.
With EyeLight®, excellent results can be seen after 2 months of continuous daily use.
Why in Microsponge®
– The Microsponge® system contains microscopic reservoirs that entrap and protect the delicate Vit K molecules.
- This revolutionary skin delivery system allows EyeLight® to release continuously Vit K into the skin overtime.
- Microsponge® allows EyeLight® to have the high strength of Vit K , yet be exceptionally gentle on the skin
Why in capsules
-Vit K is photosensitive: microcapsules containing Retinol enhance the stability of Vit K and prevent changes in odor and color in the final product.
-Unit dose: soft gel capsules contain the necessary quantity of Vit K in order to cover face and neck areas avoiding over dose.
Instructions for use
EyeLight® at bedtime, twist the top off one eye capsule, squeeze onto the finger and apply the content evenly to the outer contour of eacheye, lightly topping inwards until it is absorbed.
Each capsule contains enough for both eyes.
EyeLight®is a highly effective product which can be used at night time only. As with all retinol products, you may experience a mild tingling or redness. This is normal, however, if irritation continues use the product on alternate days for 1-2 weeks. If irritation persists, discontinue the treatment and if severe consult your physician.
It is always recommended the use of a high SPF sunscreen such as ProZone®gel